We offer a range of finance options to help your business meet its short-term needs and long-term ambitions.
Clean Growth Financing Initiative
You can access discounted lending for green purposes through Black Horse Offshore's Clean Growth Financing Initiative - which aims to be the broadest proposition in the market.
What is it?
Funding from Black Horse Offshore supports a broad range of investments in sustainable business – from small improvements in environmental impact, right through to large-scale renewable energy infrastructure. For our Clean Growth Financing Initiative, we've teamed up with sustainability consultants to develop a list of qualifying green purposes.
- No arrangement fee and up to 50 basis points reduction on all fixed rate Asset Finance green investment and capital expenditure
- For commercial use only.
- The loan purpose must be on the eligibility list (exclusions may apply, please contact us for more information).
- Standard product terms & conditions apply.
- Reduction in carbon and greenhouse gas emissions for core business processes, properties and infrastructure.
- Energy efficiency, renewables, environmental sustainability improvements or production of related products.
- Investment in low carbon vehicles and transport.
- Investment to improve water efficiency.
- Investment to reduce waste or improve recycling rate.
- Helping businesses reduce environmental impacts
- Helping businesses move to and benefit from a low carbon economy
- Providing facilities for clear, specific green use
- Examples include – electric vehicles, wind turbines and solar panels, plant and machinery as covered by the Enhanced Capital Allowance Scheme
Contact your Relationship Manager for more information.
At Black Horse, we want to support local businesses. To make your life easier, we not only provide swift responses to requests for finance, we also give you one point of contact for the whole process. It’s the simple way to make sure your business goes from strength to strength.
If you wish to finance a vehicle in your company name, please refer to our motor finance section.
Spread the cost with regular monthly payments.
Keep your payments lower each month by paying a lump sum at the end of the agreement.